The door indication light - "Warning, your door is not closed properly"

.

Since this morning I had a problem to armed my alarm. While the indicator light at the dashboard still showing my car is not closed properly, i've try to re-close all doors. But this indicator still liteup on my dashboard.

Demnit, what a proud Malaysian car? Yesnit is... I'm rushing. Dont have so much time to spend to inspect what the heck of the problem. Then i just start the engine, lock all the door and go to work.

Again, when i've reach at office, the indicator light still blinking, indicating that some of the door is not closed properly. Then i releaze my bootnet light was thorn apart. Luckyly its not broken. So this is the caused. Pehw... soleved the puzzle that make my head headhache.

0 comments:

Post a Comment